Wednesday 14 September 2016

Swell

Working at Five Guys I had a great time and met some really awesome people. Over my time there I created a fair number of drawings inspired by the people I met and the conversations I had. One of these drawings was inspired by a creative conversation I had with my manager David "what shape would you be?". I was entirely surprised that someone in a busy work environment would indulge my ridiculous questions and answer, especially with a well thought out and creative response.

With us both recently leaving the store, I created a digital painting to commemorate the great time I had working with Dave. I am currently also working on some of the other drawings inspired by my time there so there may be more to follow.


Swell,jpg
Digital



Swell
7 x 7cm
Biro on Receipt paper

No comments:

Post a Comment